1. K-State home
  2. »Arts and Sciences
  3. »Department of Art
  4. »Faculty Resources

Department of Art

Faculty Resources

Visiting Artist Forms
Visiting Artist Contractual Forms
Accounting Forms
Tax Exemption
A&S Travel Request Form (Fill Out First):

This form will be filled out by the person requesting travel.

The travel will needs approval from the Department Head.

The completed and signed form will then be sent to IRAWG@ksu.edu, as specified on the form.

Form and more info on the COVID travel page here: https://www.k-state.edu/covid-19/guidance/health/travel.html. 

This new form does not replace existing travel forms and policies. you should follow all other normal procedures when planning travel travel including coordinating with your department or shared services accountants for completion of other required forms with regard to travel requests.  

Accounting Form Instruction
HR Forms
Incident Reporting

Please report any incident or injury involved in or near the classroom.

Additional Department Forms
 Student/Teacher Contracts/Agreement Forms
Curriculum Forms

Once form has been approved by faculty vote, committee sends to Karen Solt for implementing.

 Teacher Evaluation Resources (TEVALS)
    • Additional Walk-Through Video, HERE
Equipment Resources
Polycom Camera Companion software and instructions