Faculty Resources

Visiting Artist Forms

Visiting Artist Contractual Forms

Accounting Forms

Tax Exemption

A&S Travel Request Form (Fill Out First):

This form will be filled out by the person requesting travel.

The travel will needs approval from the Department Head.

The completed and signed form will then be sent to IRAWG@ksu.edu, as specified on the form.

Form and more info on the COVID travel page here: https://www.k-state.edu/covid-19/guidance/health/travel.html.

This new form does not replace existing travel forms and policies. you should follow all other normal procedures when planning travel travel including coordinating with your department or shared services accountants for completion of other required forms with regard to travel requests.

Accounting Form Instruction

HR Forms

Incident Reporting

Please report any incident or injury involved in or near the classroom.

Additional Department Forms

Student/Teacher Contracts/Agreement Forms

Curriculum Forms

Once form has been approved by faculty vote, committee sends to Karen Solt for implementing.

Teacher Evaluation Resources (TEVALS)

Equipment Resources

Polycom Camera Companion software and instructions