The Department of Art Documentation Lab is a space for Art student to photograph and document their work for class, portfolio, and exhibition entry. This space has a wide entryway for large works and is located on the first floor of Willard. Supplied in the space are several background and lighting options, tripods, a large sheet table, as well as cameras available for checkout in the Art Office.
Students need to schedule a time using the link below, and will only be admitted into the space by the office staff or designate Print Lab monitor.
Schedule the Documentation Lab (Max: 2 Hour Limit):
Any damages to the equipment or space during your scheduled time will be reviewed and charges placed to your KSIS account of exact or comparable pricing.
Camera Check Out Process
- Camera check out happens in Willard 111 (Art Office). (First Come, First Serve)
- Fill out form provided by office staff to full accuracy and ability.
- The camera can be check out for a maximum of 2-days.
- A hold will be placed on your KSIS account if not returned by the date agreed upon.
- Your account will be charge the price, or a comparable price of replacement, if the camera is lost, damaged or not return after two weeks from the agreed upon deadline.
- Charges to your account are final even if the camera is returned. No Refunds.
- Upon return and after a review of the camera and accessories is taken, any damages will be charged to your KSIS account of exact or comparable pricing.