- Summer 2015 - Kristin Haverkamp completed an internship with La Brisa Photography, after which she began her own photography business.
- Summer 2015 - Morgan Foitle completed an internship with Photographer Jeffrey Nicholson (Studio), after which she began her own photography business.
- Summer 2014 - Hao Liu completed an internship with Christian Witkin in New York City.
- Summer 2014 - Mary Gordon joined three other interns at Women's Studio Workshop in Rosendale, New York, for a two month internship. WSW was founded in 1974 as an alternative space for artists to create new work and share skills. Artist from around the world come participate in residencies and other programming.
- Summer 2013 - Amber Parish, graduating senior in Photography, was an intern for Ocean Wings Hawaii in Kona. Her job was to edit and put together the DVDs of night dives with manta rays and do underwater photography in day dives.
- Summer 2013 - Michael Rysavy assisted the production manager and photographers for Ron Berg Photography in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Summer 2011 - Courtney Harrington interned at Gannett USA Today on Madison Avenue in NYC.