K-State Ceramics Residency
K-State Ceramics Residency Program
2014-15: Margaret Haden
2013-14: Kyle Triplett
2012-13: Kyla Toomey
2011-12: A.M. Martens
2010-11: Clay Leonard
Residency Term: August 15 – July 31
Resident Artists are granted a one-year residency, and may be invited to stay for a second year.
- 200+ sq/ft Private studio w/sink in K-State ceramics area
- Teaching opportunities may become available but are not guaranteed – One to two sections of Intro to Ceramics for Non-Majors dependent upon enrollment.
- Exhibition opportunities on and off campus
- There is no monetary compensation for this position, other than potential adjunct teaching opportunities.
- 5 hrs/week work exchange covers all clay and glaze materials/firings
- Participation in graduate critiques
- Occasional demonstrations for under graduate ceramic courses
- Artist in residence is responsible for all personal living expenses
- Applicant must have a Master of Fine Art degree
Application Deadline: April 15th
All applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com and include the following materials:
- Current resume
- Artist Statement
- List of 2 references with phone numbers and email addresses
- PDF portfolio of 10 images of recent work to include title, date, medium, and size for each image (under 20MB)